This project is created as part of the
project with MSTE. There are
several different formats you can use to explore persepctive drawing
- Draw your Horizon Segment
(Horizontal) AB The endpoints are your vanishing
- Somewhere below this segment draw a
vertical segment CD (Remember to hold shift to make it
- Construct segments AC, AD, BC,
- Select segments AD and DC and
construct points on them.
- With these points selected also
select segment CD and choose construct parallel
- Construct intersection points from
these parallel lines and segments AC, and CB.
- Construct segments GE, HF and hide
the parallel lines.
- Your box is beginning to take
- Construct segments AH and GB and
their intersection point.
- Make the edges of your box by
constructing segments GI, IH, GC, CH, DF, ED.
- Hide the segments that you did not
just create and you should have your box and your horizon segment
- Now move points C, D, F, and
- How does your box behave when you
move these points?
- Move F, or E toward the vanishing
points. How does this influence the perspective of your
Use the click boxes to create a drawing
of what was described above. Use the "r" key to reset. Try moving the
Red Points when you have created the entire box.
Put a Top and Bottom and Sides on this