This project is created as part of the
project with MSTE. There are
several different formats you can use to explore persepctive drawing
- Create a vanishing point A and the top front edge BC of your
figure. Complete the figure (try a square).
- Connect the bottom vertices to the vanishing point. Then the
other vertices, connect them to the vanishing point. These will
act as your side edges.
- Construct a point F on one top side edge and then construct a
line parallel to the front edge BC. The segment FG will act as
your top back edge.
- Construct lines through F and G that are parallel to
BE and CD respectively.
- Construct intersection points H and I with the bottom side
edges. Then construct segments HI, FH, GI. This is your back
- Construct edge segments around each of the faces.
- Hide unneeded lines. Move your points around and note how the
figure behaves in relation to the vanishing point.
Use the click boxes to create a drawing
of what was described above. Use the "r" key to reset. Try moving the
Red Points when you have created the entire box.