Convert numbers from one base to another. This base converter supports conversion between bases 2 through 36.
- For bases greater than 10, A=10, B=11, C=12 etc.
- If in the fractional section of your number there is an invalid input, the portion after the "." will be ignored entirely.
- If there is an invalid input in the whole number portion, it will use anything before the invalid input as your number.
- My age is 35 in base 6. How old am I in base 10?
- How old am I in binary? (Hint: binary is base 2)
- Original Java Applet by Nick Exner (1/15/2001)