Label the critical coordinates and write equations for all the
lines in the figure.
E-mail your results to the students at the
Technology Center of DuPage (TCD)
After you have mailed the results, the students at TCD will
cut the piece to your specifications.Here are some questions you and
your team might have.:
- How is this part going to be manufactured? see Milling
- What material should we use (e.g. copper, aluminum, or
- How am I going to package and send the finished product to
- How long will it take to make one part? 5000 parts? see
- How much will it cost to make each part?
For additional questions, you can contact
Davea Career Center.
Groups will be continuing at their own paces. Again, if they
have questions as they are working, they should be encouraged to
correspond via e-mail with the students at TCD.